Sunday, February 5, 2012

SIMPLIFY! (part 2)

So I have been busy going through all of my clothes (half way done).  I have must have spent a lot of time at the Mall and less time outside.  I'm embarrassed to tell you but I have 5 garbage bags and a very large box full of clothes, shoes, and handbags for donation. I encourage all of you to take some time to go your stuff and get rid of what you don't NEED and don't use.  Here is a great tip.  In your closet hang your hangers backwards. So instead of going over the rod like you would normally hang your clothes hang everything going the other way. As you wash and wear clothes hang everything the correct way then in 6 months go back and get rid of everything that you haven't worn and you'll be able to tell because the hangers will be facing the wrong way.  Hope that make sense to you. 
Happy cleaning and to good health.  
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment